1 Mar 2019

UPDATE ON RICO!

Hello!

I have received several emails recently asking how my dog, Rico, is. They remembered when I moved, how difficult it was for Rico to adjust to new circumstances.

I am pleased to say that Rico is fully adjusted to his new living space. Not only that, he is spoiled rotten. There are six tenants in this building who feed Rico treats. SIX OF THEM. My dog knows the way to each of their apartments and will stop outside their door, tail wagging, waiting for a treat. 

He now has so many friends here, I couldn't move again even if I wanted to. Often he whines at the door wanting to go out visiting and loves showing off his many tricks to anyone who will watch. He has even fallen in love with a gorgeous cat named Panda, which is amazing, considering he has never seen a cat before.

I am so proud at how far he has come and how happy he is. Today we walked along the river, which is just across the road, and I marveled at his confident strut and sniffing adventure. 

He is one contented dog. Thanks for asking. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment