30 Jul 2018

THE CHRISTMAS ROSE AND MIRACLE RICO!!!!!

Hello everyone, 

I have two pieces of good news to share. 

I wrote a love story! I have never written a love story before - ever. Okay, it has a touch of intrigue in it, but mostly it is a tale of finding true love. Never would I have thought I had it in me to write such a story. It will be available on December 1 and I'll post the cover the moment I receive it. 

And my miracle dog is fully healed. Yes, Rico is fine, energetic and raring to go. Yesterday, I let him off the leash - in a safe environment  - and he ran for the first time in 6 weeks. He brought tears to my eyes. 

This is Rico's quote of the day, "I survived an attack by a bull mastiff. What's YOUR super power." 



So life is good. A new book coming out and my BFFF - best fur friend forever - is all better. Yayyyyy.......

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment