12 Jan 2019

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Hello everyone,

I'm wishing you a wonderful new beginning to a brand new year, full of love, peace and joy. And good health, of course. And the ability to great each new challenge in life with courage, strength and tenacity. 

I had a beautiful Christmas. I put my little tree and decorations up  on November 1 and refuse to take them down until Feb. 1. I love the pops of color and what they represent - the joy, excitement and peace of that Christmas morning so long ago when the baby Jesus was born - which signals hope, rejuvenation and a time to honor and thank loved ones with gifts flowing from our hearts. 

I really do believe in keeping Christmas close all year round. 

So 'Merry Christmas to everyone, all year round'. I leave you with a picture of my 'little tree' that I love and Rico checking out one of his Christmas presents. 

Thanks for listening. 

Suzanne


 

No comments:

Post a Comment