16 Nov 2019

CHRISTMAS TREE'S UP AND SOME GOOD NEWS!

Hello!

Well, my tree's up and decorated. My living room is full of good cheer with pops of color here and there, mainly sticking to a theme of blue/gold/red. My giraffe and elephant sculptures are sporting Santa hats and Rico is even in the spirit of it all. 
 



I love Christmas. Such a beautiful time of loving and giving and caring and also being sensitive to the many people who are sad at Christmas, broken-hearted, and lonely.  My heart goes out to them as I try to reach out to as many as I can. 

And my good news is that my new book - Always Love - is now arriving on Feb 1 not March 1,  a whole month earlier. I am excited. I wrote this book straight from my heart and it is very special to me. 

Wishing everyone great joy today and every day. 

Thanks for listening, 
Suzanne


No comments:

Post a Comment