16 Jan 2020

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Hello!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and holiday. 

As well as the joy of seeing family and friends, one of my best Christmas moments was volunteering at my town-wide Christmas dinner.  This dinner is put on by volunteers, is free, and open to everyone - those who live alone, those who celebrate Christmas on another day and wish to be with others on Christmas Day, and to anyone who wants to come. It is joyous, fun, full of love and it was an honor to be able to help in any way - in my case, I helped with the set-up. The spirit of Christmas certainly flowed that day. 

New Years is always a chance to begin again - the key word being New. It often is a chance to change, grow, and make resolutions to improve and enhance our lives. 

I leave with you a photo of my dog when he was a wee pup. He was facing a big challenge - to get up that step on the deck - and eventually made it with determination. A reminder to me that things can really happen - with commitment and courage and strength.  

I have a few resolutions myself this year and I'm most excited about my new book coming out on February 1.  

So Happy New Year everyone. May it be a brand new start to a brand new year. 

Thanks for listening,
Suzanne

 

No comments:

Post a Comment