13 Jan 2023

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year, Everyone!!!

I haven't written in a while. I've been so busy with my new pup, my cat, and my writing. Time seems to have flown right on by. 

I hope everyone is doing well. I wish happiness and joy for all of you. I also hold those who are hurting, sad, and lonely in the depths of my heart. 

My new pup Asher is pure joy. He's sweet and funny and cute as anything. He just loves Panda the cat, who is very patient with him. I actually think she loves having a little one to boss around. 

I'm doing well. I'm currently working on a new novel and have the first draft finished. Luckily pups and cats sleep a lot so I have time to write. 

I thought I'd add here a few photos of my fur kids. 











 Hope everyone has a terrific new year with promises of great things to come. 

Thanks for listening!

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment