26 Nov 2018

JONES BAKERY!!!!!!

Hello!

I am thrilled to announce that Jones Bakery in Caledonia, will be selling my Christmas book - THE CHRISTMAS ROSE.   


 http://www.jonesbakery.ca/

And all I can say is, 'WOW'. 

It is wonderful to live in a small town that promotes the arts. There are no local bookstores, so this beautiful bakery is helping local authors and artists and I am just thrilled. 

A HUGE THANK  YOU GOES OUT TO DEBBIE JONES for allowing me to sell my books at her bakery. You are beautiful in every way.  

I also wish to thank local reporter Tamara Botting for the very sweet and informative article she wrote about my book in the local Sachem. Tamara is a local writer as well and greatly supports the arts in this small community. 

And I am so grateful. 

Here is the link to her article -  https://www.sachem.ca/whatson-story/9049591-suzanne-hurley-releases-first-christmas-novel/
 THE CHRISTMAS ROSE

I am filled with great joy tonight. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LISTENING. 

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment