15 Nov 2018

THE CHRISTMAS ROSE!!! IT'S OUT! IT'S OUT!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

My Christmas Book - The Christmas Rose - is out and I'm excited. This is my fifteenth book and I'm amazed I wrote so many and continue writing every single day. It is my passion.

I, like many, love Christmas movies. Once November 1 hits, I have them on every moment I am free. 

Last November I tried my hand at writing one and The Christmas Rose was created in the spirit of love, joy and Christmas. 

I hope you enjoy it! Here is a brief blurb:

Who stole the million-dollar Christmas ornament? Principal Olivia Lyons sets out to uncover the thief. Sparks fly when she discovers the charismatic new guidance head thinks she took it. Fighting her growing attraction to him, she worries she will end up in jail, in love, or both.

Thank you for listening. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment