4 Sept 2018

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!

Hello!

My whole career was basically spent in a high school working with teenagers. Even though I have been retired a few years, I still feel that near the end of August, I need to buy new shoes, pencils, pens and notebooks, to get ready for the school year. I still have those nervous butterflies somersaulting in my tummy and can't sleep the night before.

So today, I wish all my former colleagues and all teachers and school staff a wonderful first day. May it be joyful, happy and peaceful. I also wish all students the best first day ever and a brand new beginning to a wonderful year. 

Meanwhile, my little buddy Rico, is waiting patiently for me on my balcony, to bring my coffee, laptop and join him. Oh, and some treats for him, of course. 

Have a wonderful new school year. I'll be thinking of you. 

Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment