28 Apr 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RICO!!!!!

WOW! WOW! WOW! RICO IS TEN YEARS OLD. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.....

Considering he has heart problems and bad knees, I worried he might not even make it to this age. So I am dancing a happy dance that he is still here and I am treasuring every single second I get to spend with him. He is the bestest friend a girl could ever have - a true BFFF - best fur friend forever. He is loyal and loving and so much fun with a heart of mischief and a true joie de vivre. I simply love him.

I thought I'd share Rico's thoughts about turning ten.

"It took ten years of training my human in obedience, agility, and rally free, making her happy by winning titles and ribbons, plus taking her on just about a million walks, and... I have finally achieved my ultimate goal - to have her cater to my every whim. Life is good."

MY thoughts - "I wouldn't have it any other way. Life truly IS good."

Happy Birthday to the furry love of my life. 

Thanks for listening and here are a few photos of my happy boy. 





No comments:

Post a Comment