18 May 2019

MY FAVORITE BOOK!

Hello there!

I am often asked which one of the books I've written is my favorite. I'd have to say it's - THE TEDDY BEAR EYE CLUB. 


I have worked with teenagers for most of my life.  It was an honor and a privilege to be a part of their lives. I saw the many struggles with self-esteem and the numerous challenges they faced, so I set out to write a fiction novel about this serious topic. 

As I began to write, I realized that the two students I remembered as having the best self-esteem ever, both had cancer. Dealing with such a serious issue at such a young age, guided them to learn what life was all about - it was all about love - love of self, love of God, love of family, love of friends. 

These two young ladies already knew what many of us search a lifetime to find out - to treasure your loved ones in every way and to let nothing stop you from doing so. 

It is my favorite book, because it reminds me that love is what life is all about. 

Thanks for listening. 

Suzanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment