2 Feb 2020

ALWAYS LOVE by SUZANNE M HURLEY

Hello, 

My new book, Always Love, has been released. 

Years ago, a colleague of mine - Kathy Zadvorny - brought Monarch caterpillars into the school where I worked. She set up a display so that all of us could watch the hungry little caterpillars eventually become butterflies. I, a lover of all nature, was enthralled and amazed at all the life lessons we could learn from these magnificent creatures. 

Years later, this book was born. 

It is a departure from the mysteries, women's fiction and young adult books I write. 

It is a fictional story of a woman whose life no longer works for her. In fact, it is a mess. A freak accident lands her in a coma and while in this state, she inhabits an imaginary world full of - yes, you guessed it - talking caterpillars and butterflies - who live in peace.

Longing to know their secret, she becomes a part of their community and begins a spiritual journey. 

The big question for her now is - does she want to return to her old life. 

I loved writing this book, jumping beyond my own barriers and allowing my imagination to take flight. I hadn't planned on sharing this story, but was urged on by a beautiful friend and a wonderful editor - Jeanne Smith. 

So - from my heart to yours - here it is. ALWAYS LOVE











Thanks for listening, 
Suzanne


 

No comments:

Post a Comment