18 Feb 2020

THE MAGIC OF DOGS!

Good morning!

Every morning I wake up to my little dog licking my face and wagging his tail. He is eager to start the day, beginning with his morning walk, and his excitement is infectious as we head out to the car. 

First stop is McDonald's, where I order a latte. Next we park in a nearby plaza where walk to our heart's content.

In truth, it's a walk for me and a 'sniff' for Rico, as he explores all the delicious aromas left there the night before.

This morning was a special treat. It was snowing, yet warm, and truly glorious. As my boots crunched through the snow, and Rico raced in front of me to frolic in the fresh powder, I truly thought, "Life could not get any better."

Today I rejoice, along with all pet owners, the wonder and magic of our cats and dogs and hamsters and birds and so on. 

Today I salute my dog, who lives in the present moment, thoroughly enjoy life and bringing a touch of magic into my world. 

Have a great day everyone and thanks for listening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment