4 Jun 2020

REAL LIVE ANGELS

Hello,

I live in a very special little town with what a friend of mine calls, 'real live angels'. 

These angels are always at work helping people in every way possible. 

Lately, they have a team of people sewing masks and are distributing them - free - to every single person in my town and neighboring towns. 

I stand in awe. 

I was raised by a mother who always said, "Never feel sorry for yourself. If you ever do, get out there and do something good for someone else. Change the world."

Everyone has gifts that can help others in many, many ways, and real live angels touch my heart. So as well as essential workers, today I just want to say thank you to them and to all people who are reaching out to help others in many gentle, unassuming, quiet ways - keeping in touch with lonely people, buying groceries for the vulnerable, making sure needs are taken care of with those who are not able to get around, trying to be a positive light in the midst of a pandemic. 

Thank you to all real live angels. 

Today you are my beacon of hope. 

Thanks for listening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment